You can send unlimited emails to the list of your customers with our unique solution of bulk email server setup but there is also a chance that your server or your IPs can be blacklisted, so Bulk Email Setup providing you that way through which you can save your server and send unlimited emails without blacklisted.
Please follow the mentioned key points while sending unlimited emails to save your server from without getting blacklisted:
1. Start sending Emails with low volume:If you will send emails with a very high volume from a day one after the successful server setup then there is most chance that your server will get blacklisted soon.
Since the email service providers get the idea that you are sending mails in bulk quantity from a day 1, so start sending mail in low volume, build you IPs and your server reputation. then increase the emails volume.
2. Avoid bounce rate of your mails:If you send mails to those mail ID which are no longer exist then your emails were bounced and email service providers will give the rank based on this bounce rate. More you bounce, you will get blacklisted soon.
So try to avoid bound any email and make sure that you mailing list is authenticate and valid.
3. Remove unsubscribed user from mailing list:If you send emails courteously those user who already unsubscribed your mail then there is most chance that your server will get blacklisted soon, since you are not following best practice of bulk email marketing according to the email service providers.
So make sure that you will update you email list regularly and remove those email who has been unsubscribed from your email campaign.
4. Use Genuine and valid Email Data:If your email data is not genuine and not valid or exist anymore then your email will bounce and if there is more number of email bounce in each email campaigning then there will be higher probability of blacklisting of your server.
5. Update Email List:Remove unsubscribed and bounced email ID from mailing list before sending a new email campaign.
6. Follow Rules and Guidelines for CAN-SPAM Compliance act:
Follow all the rules and guidelines as below.
- Don’t use false or misleading header information.
- Don’t use deceptive subject lines.
- Identify the message as an ad.
- Tell recipients where you’re located.
- Tell recipients how to opt out (Unsubscribe) of receiving future email from you.
- Honor opt-out requests promptly (Remove Unsubscribe users immediate).
7. Email Encryption:
Set up your DKIM, RDNS & SPF on your SMTP Email Server properly.
8. IP Rotation:Use IP Rotation to avoid blacklisting of Server.